Stuck on the content treadmill?
Get more mileage out of your time.
Thinking about starting a podcast?
You’re putting yourself out there to the world.
You need regular content that your listeners are going to love.
You need to learn about equipment, scripts, guests and so much more.
With so much involved, it can be daunting to even try.
But I know the power of podcasting…
And I know how incredible it is once you get started…
That’s why I created Pod Mahal…
It’s your spiritual home of podcasting. A place where you can leave your fears at the door and fill your brain with everything you need to become a kickass podcaster.
So come in, relax, and have a look round…
There are courses, blogs and loads of free resources. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, just drop me a message and I’ll get back to you.
Let your podcast work for you.
If you want a sustainable social media strategy, tap into the renewable resource of conversations.
Download your FREE Podcast Content Planner below!
Here are some more FREE tools you might enjoy:
How We Can Help You Start A Podcast
Hi, I’m Misbah Haque, and I’m passionate about helping people find their tribe through podcasting. This is a space where you can show up with ‘a vague idea’ that you’ve never talked about out loud before.
And I want to make podcasts accessible to create, no matter where you’re at in your business right now.
I’ll give you a quick background of how I got into podcasting
– In 2016, I was slugging away as a fitness instructor, opening the gym at 5am, teaching 6 spin classes a day, then rushing home to Uber drive for extra cash. Sleep, rinse, repeat. I started my first show (now Inside the Mind with Misbah Haque) as a creative, and spiritual outlet. I wanted to stretch my mind in the gymnastics of conversation. I was also hella nervous and wanted to tackle my fear of learning in public.
– Cut to 2017, my podcast lands me a dream internship at CrossFit Invictus and a job at Revival Strength, where I produced and co-hosted over 100 episodes (1m+ downloads) of Look Good Move Well with Marcus Filly, a professional athlete and founder of functionalbodybuilding.net.
– In 2020, after contributing to the fitness space for 10+ years, I started Pod Mahal to help other people make quantum leaps in their self expression and business through podcasting. While many of my clients are in the fitness and wellness space, it’s expanded to quite the—one day it’s a dorky dad’s comic book podcast, the next it’s a 71 y/o Pilates instructor sharing alll the deets about her dating life and love. I’m hooked on the magic of getting to know each creator on such a frequency that I can help them speak their ideas into existence.
Done-For-You Podcast Production
The Catalog Closer is a comprehensive, done-for-you podcasting service for those that are short on time but big on ambition and hard work. We won’t just show you what to do and how to succeed, we’ll also do it all for you.
From helping you plan your first 10 podcast episodes, to fully editing each episode, and everything in between.
Podcast Launch In A Day
This is a one on one workshop with me for 6-8 hours. You’ll have everything you need from systems, equipment, and workflow wise to record and publish your first 3 episodes.
I’ll equip you with how to sustain that level of production so you can continue to build your catalog. And leverage this asset to ‘sell your sawdust’.
Whether you’re just ‘thinking about it’ or need help troubleshooting with certain parts, I’ll walk you through it.
You see, I hear the same objections every day…
“But Misbah, I’m not creative enough to keep a podcast going.”
“I’m scared of putting myself out there on a podcast.”
“I don’t think a podcast works for my style of training.”
Believe me, the list goes on and on.
But trust me, if you’re feeling any of these doubts or fears right now…
You CAN do it. And if you stick with it, podcasting WILL transform your future…
- You’ll build connections with people all around the world
- Your listeners will have deep levels of trust in you
- Your energy will transfer into your show, which people will love
- And you’ll attract your dream clients to you
And what’s more, when your dream clients call you, they only want to work with you. Because they already trust you, know you’re an expert and believe in the value you bring.
Still not sure?
Check out just some awesome success stories from my clients…
Need equipment recommendations on a budget?
– Blake S. – Coach, Lakeland, Florida
Blake grew from 12 to 42 online clients in just over a year with the power of podcasting.
“You’re a huge help Miz! Appreciate you and all you have done for me and my family.”
– Celebrity Trainer, 2021 NPC European Pro Champ – Sweden
Donna Resmini – DREAM
“I have to tell you its been a very energizing and positive weekend for me. The sense of accomplishment I feel as a result to making our deadline podcast install on Friday was most exciting. I love meeting my deadlines and goals and you made those possible for me. I really am enjoying telling my story and thinking my thoughts out loud. Thank you for all you bring out to the surface in me. I am thoroughly impressed by what you did to turn this dream of mine into a reality so quickly. THANK YOU again from the bottom of my heart.”
Bryce Smith – Invictus Mindset Podcast
Dan & Elise – The DEEP Life by Momentum Strength & Wellness
“Working with Misbah has catapulted our business forward in the best ways possible.
He has been with us each step of the way, supporting us, guiding us, and most importantly giving us systems and implantations to grow our company at a rate we never thought possible. His knowledge and expertise are unmatched.”
– Athan Schindler - Austin, Texas
“I can’t recommend this service enough. If you’re like me, and you feel like you’ve got something to say you’ve got something that you want to give to the world, but you’re not quite sure how to do it. This is this is a great place to start. So don’t hesitate. Check these guys out. You won’t regret it.”
I’m excited about these products. It’s taken 10 years of hard work, failing and trial and error. But because of all my failures, I’ve managed to achieve great success in podcasting. And I want to share with you how I did it, so you can do it too.
So, whichever you choose, Catalog Closer or Pod Fit, I know you’ll get loads out it, have tons of fun and transform your future for good.
becomes available on the following platforms and more!