Done-For-You Podcast Production
Do you dread listening and/or watching yourself after recording? Well, we love it.
We do all the heavy lifting for you if you’re willing to show up and record. Here’s how it works
- Create your podcast’s mission statement to get clear on your vision.
- Name your show to maximize discoverability.
- Design scrollstopping cover art to help you get subscribers on sight.
- Define your ideal audience to find your voice.
- Align an offer strategy with your mission to help you close more sales with your ideal audience.
- Customize the best equipment for your budget. Then help you set it up when it arrives.
- Craft guest lists, topics and titles that align to your core mission, offers, and audience.
- Land dream guests—we share the exact scripts we use to book thought leaders like Ben Greenfield, Noah Kagan, Dr. Andy Galpin, and more.
- Capture an authentic, real-world resume—a digital catalogue of you sharing and skill-building on air
- Make deep connections with anyone, anywhere as remote work booms around the globe.
- Build what you actually want from networking—a fulfilling career and relationships that last a lifetime.
- Strategize to get more downloads—while letting your curiosity lead the way.
- Pull topics and takeaways from your real life to create relatable, true-to-you value for your audience
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to keep up with your show in as little as one hour per week
- Maintain a flexible content calendar so you can be consistent and human when life happens
- Get over imposter syndrome and “being seen”.
- Calm nerves, warm up to the mic, and press record.
- Remove background noise, and filler words—even your um’s and uh’s.
- Edit for style and clarity so you can just speak your ideas into existence.
- Publish your full episodes on YouTube, Google, Apple, Spotify—anywhere people search for podcasts.
- Clip dozens of original audios, graphics, and short-form video for social media—and hop off the IG treadmill
- And finally, promote your podcast without feeling annoying
You just show up and record. We take care of the rest.
Here’s what we do to your recordings
- Addition of graphic elements
- Layout design
- Color correction
- Audio-Video sync
- Episode trimming from start to end
- Everything in the Audio section
- Noise & echo reduction
- EQ and compression to get better sounding audio that has consistent volume
- De-essing to remove harsh sibilance
- De-clicking to reduce clicks and pops occurred during recording
Ready to do this? Tell me a bit more about what you need help with below.
“I can’t recommend this service enough. If you’re like me, and you feel like you’ve got something to say you’ve got something that you want to give to the world, but you’re not quite sure how to do it. This is this is a great place to start. So don’t hesitate. Check these guys out. You won’t regret it.” – Athan S. – Austin, Texas