Done-For-You Podcast Editing
Do you dread listening and/or watching yourself after recording? Well, we love it.
We do all the heavy lifting for you if you’re willing to show up and record. Here’s how it works
There’s no commitment. Just reach out when you need us.
I designed this tier to make it accessible for podcasters like yourself to have an editor. You have us in your corner helping you post regularly even when you don’t feel like it.
Here’s what we do to your recordings
- Remove background noise, and filler words—even your um’s and uh’s.
- Edit for style and clarity so you can just speak your ideas into existence.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to keep up with your show in as little as one hour per week
- Maintain a flexible content calendar so you can be consistent and human when life happens
- Addition of graphic elements
- Layout design
- Color correction
- Audio-Video sync
- Episode trimming from start to end
- Everything in the Audio section
- Noise & echo reduction
- EQ and compression to get better sounding audio that has consistent volume
- De-essing to remove harsh sibilance
- De-clicking to reduce clicks and pops occurred during recording
Want to record longer episodes?
We value listening and processing your recordings. And we manage plenty of shows that go for 90min to 2 hours+ sometimes! If this is you, just let us know in the contact form below before placing any orders.
How long does it take to turnaround your episode?
If your episode is under 60min and mainly audio, 3 business days.
If your episode is under 60min and ALSO VIDEO, then 5 business days.
If your episodes are over 60min, it’s more to process, so please allow an additional day or two.
You may need to place an episode on rush delivery if your publish date is faster than the above times. For ex. You publish on Wednesdays at 8am. But you don’t have the episode recorded and handed off until Sunday afternoon.
Don’t worry, we’ve been there. We can take this off your plate without having to stress out.
Ready to do this? Tell me a bit more about your episode and what you need help with below.
“I can’t recommend this service enough. If you’re like me, and you feel like you’ve got something to say you’ve got something that you want to give to the world, but you’re not quite sure how to do it. This is this is a great place to start. So don’t hesitate. Check these guys out. You won’t regret it.” – Athan S. – Austin, Texas